The Importance of Sanitizing Your Gym Equipment
A gym is an extremely habitable environment for germs, bacteria, viruses, mould and mildew mostly due to moist conditions. The dampness is an obvious consequence of gym activities; however, Zoom Wipes can ameliorate the situation at an impressive scale.
Numerous studies have been conducted that reinforce the need for persistent attentiveness by gym owners.
For example, a study commissioned by a gym equipment comparison website looked at 27 pieces of equipment at three different gyms and stumbled upon these unforeseen findings:
- The free weights had 362 times more germs than the average toilet seat.
- The treadmills had 74 times more bacteria than a tap in a public bathroom.
- The exercise bikes had 39 times more bacteria than a tray from a food court.
Gyms have a duty to create a safe environment for their clients and staff, and for that purpose it is mandatory for the members of fitness association to adhere to certain requirements and standards. Zoom Active Wipes and Zoom Evolution Wipes can be used to frequently clean the wet areas of gyms which ensures compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
The fitness industry is booming with countless gyms, with each facility striving to take the lead by being at the top of their game. Amidst this intense competition it is absolutely essential for a gym owner to set the gym apart.
The best way to achieve this is by practising cleanliness and promoting modern hygiene standards. Fortunately, modern gyms have Zoom Wipes acting as an ally on their road to commercial success. Immaculate hygiene is directly proportionate to customer satisfaction and retention rates.
Moreover, there are other motives for maintaining a clean environment as well. Public liabilities can be avoided by preventing falls and slips by keeping the gym areas dry. Secondly, by maintaining a clean gym equipment, its depreciation can be delayed. No business can thrive without being cost effective. One of the ways this can be accomplished is through economies of scale. Zoom Wipes are offering efficient bundle deals, which not only help gym owners save money, but also make certain that the gyms are spotless, owing to professional wipes dispensers that come in the bundles.
So far we have developed an understanding that there are ample motivators for running a spotless and clean gym. There are numerous creative ways of attaining this. Here are some helpful tips for gym owners:
- If you’re building a new gym or refurbishing an existing one, the following elements can be assimilated: High filtration vacuum system, drainage and ventilation systems.
- Strict adherence to a cleaning schedule can make all the difference. Hygiene can be maximised by improving efficiency. Hourly and weekly tasks can ease the management to a considerable extent.
- Educate the staff and as well as the customers about the importance of sanitizing gym equipment.